Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hanson Family Reunion

and
I    
AM       
R -E-A-D-Y!

Check me out!  It's hot as a mug out there people, but I was ready for it.  I didn't start Monstering around for like 3 hours!  Then I think I got somewhat dehydrated.  That not only pissed me off, but made me have to poop.  Mom cleaned me up ok tho, so I got to sneak in an extra goodbye to my Grampa.  


The highlights?  It was the first trip in my mom and dad's new Big Kid Wheelie, I like it, it holds all my stuff, my Wheelie, my Bouncy, my blankets, my tent, and all sorts of other stuff, and mom says that it's nice that it's got leather cause it's easier to clean up after my poo and what not.  That's cool.

I got to meet lots of people that i look like, that was WEIRD!  They all wanted to touch me and make me laugh.  I held back enough, you know, didn't want to seem like some sort of over-eager weirdo baby.  I showed em some of my moves tho.  


Ok, check me out!  Don't I look awesome?  Tonight's my Neighborhood Night Out, I'm gonna get Crazy all up in ma Wheelie (weather permitting of course).  Hopefully mom will help me post some pics from that tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment