Friday, February 10, 2012

Things I did Before I Made You

Everybody else is doing it, why shan't I?  I mean my mom said "When you have kids you'll understand!!!" to me, just like everybody else... so, I give you:  "Things I did before I Made You"

1.  Laughed so hard I cried (without peeing a little)


2.  Drank enough to sing.  Out loud.  In public.

3.  I had boyfriends!

4.   I lounged on our Tiki Deck. 


5.  My whole world revolved around these wonderful women.  :)

6.  I snuggled with Daddy!  (So did Elmo?)
 
 7.  I wore MINI SKIRTS at 35!

8.  I watched the English Premier League games.  And didn't leave the Pubs during the World Cup.  

9. Spent a lot of time in the gym, hating my body.

10.  Spent a lot of time not know what love was...... 

                      UNTIL

THIS:

11.  We went to the fair and daddy won THIS for you.  I carried it all over the fair for you, brought it on the bus, and have it FOR YOU still.
And I'd do it all again and again... well except for that part about the peeing when I laugh, I still hope that gets better, but if not, know this, you're worth every drop of unwanted pee.  I'd do it again, even knowing about the Neocate poopies, the middle of the night poopies, the crying, the ranting, the bills, all of it.  It's the best.  I love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment