Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Control Top

And what am I thinking?  Well, it's tough chasin a toddler grown-ass monkey 'round.  I also have a new job, which I love.  But mostly?  Most insightful thought that sums it all up?

I have not lost my baby weight.  Surprised? And I honestly think I'm the fattest mom in St. Anthony.  Seriously, these bitches must have sold their souls.  I'm not complaining too much because albeight thin, they don't have MY Monner, who's the best Monner in the land. And I'm also confident that THEIR lame, over-coddled offspring son or daughter doesn't use the term "DING DANG!!" to define anything she may be pissed off at at the time.  Example:  Ding Dang thighs!




 
But really, my life these last months has been filled with joy-filled, handling poopocolypses meaningful activities and awe-inspiring realizations.  Here's one:

5 Years ago I used to rummage through my bins of nylons and tights begging to find ONE pair, just ONE pair that was run free and NOT control top.  Today?  I rummage through my bins of nylons and tights begging to find just ONE pair, Just. One. Pair. of CT.  No, not the CT you're thinking. ControlTop.

Nuff said.


 
Who is this model anyhow? AS IF, she needs CT, peeshaw.

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute while I wipe my eyes from laughing so hard. You KNOW, the only place you'll find those tights is righhhhht here in this ol town. In fact that's ALL they sell! I'd rather be the happiest monkey owner on the block than a 'I'm thin and wear far too much makeup and I would NEVER use the term ding dang'. You only say that if you've got one adorable Monner in your life. And there IS only ONE MONKEY (MONNER) in the world! As for the CT...Christmas is coming. I'll see what I can do. xo

    ReplyDelete