Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hey Ya'll I was borned!

April 6, 2011, dat's when day decided dat my time in mom's belly was all ober.  Mom  wasn't really happy bout deese turns of events.  She was skairt, but them docs, they took real good care to get me out good.  Heck i was already near 34 weeks, I newz what to do.

You came this day, a whopping 4 lbs 11 oz and 18.5 inches long!  You were so strong and breathing on your own.  We nearly died when we finally heard you squeek! After a perfect birth, your mom was struggling with placenta accreta.  This caused a lot of blood to be lost so she was rushed off to surgery.  Mom didn't get to hold her little Monster and doesn't remember much of that day.  Your dad tells me you were awesome and even brought you to see me in the ICU!  Breakin the law!

The next couple of weeks were spent pumping and PUMPING and pumping and going to see my little Billy Reubens in the NICU... you were ok, just needed a little extra time to get those Bilirubin levels down and charm those nice nurses. Mom called you here little "Billy Roo" and sang lots of songs to you, she wondered lots if you knew she was even there.  I was there Monster!  Every day!  Talkin bout my BILLY REUBENS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment