Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Gots Myself Lutheranized!

On Sunday, July 17, I got myself all baptized and what not.  I was pretty bored with the whole ordeal, but they tell me I looked real pretty and for some reason, after all dat, I had some SERIOUS joy down in my little Monster heart!

I got lotz of prizes too and a nice new wood chest that Grammy Anderson is gonna ROSEMAL for me!  That'll make it even more Lutherany and stuff. Turns out I have a lot of Norwegian in me, don't know where this red hair came from... Maybe the Heat Miser.  My mom always liked that guy.

Also this week, I started holding my bottle, that's pretty neat, that way mom can change the channels on ma tv so I can watch ma Shows Shrek.

 Here I am gettin all baptized and stuff. Check me Out!


And here I am after, partyin.

No comments:

Post a Comment