Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm a Half Year Old Ya'll! Check me out!!

So yesterday was my birthday.  What?  Anytimes the right time for a birthday!  I'm 6 months old now, and I knows just wot I wants, my sweet taters, Sofie the Giraffes and my Llama to let me stay up late.

It's been like FOREVER since I got here, here's some memreez my Llama put together.

Here's me in my ducky outfit mom brought to the NICU, i dint like dat place

Kangaroo time wit ma Llama, I knew right away she take care of me

I ate thru ma nose!  I guess it worked
Dis my DADDY!  I's comin home dis day.  My Llama call him "Kreechur" he teach me all sorts of funny stuff, like how to gallop and dance too!

Look at me now!  Dis my Time Machine.  I do all sorts of stuff here.

And dis me and my Llama last night, beins it were my half-year burfday, i gots to sleep wit her--well i always get to sleepz wit her, but DIS nite i gots to sleep in her arms.  She some kinna sucker! 











No comments:

Post a Comment