Friday, October 28, 2011

The State of Things

Well we're getting passed Pink eye, bulging ear drum, sinus infection and first tooth.  It's been a LONG week.  Monner is happy as a clam, parents... tired.

We got $150 worth of new crib pimps.  Which Monner loves.  When Mom ... and Dad... are in the room. No amount of pimping of the crib will make our child want to be anywhere but snuggled in bed with us.  And really... I guess that's just fine by mom.  Eat it Ferberizers!  Ferber THIS!  Hansons know how to show love in two ways:  food and snuggles.  My kid gotz em.

We're excited for Gumma Anderson to come this weekend to do pumpkins and dress up, maybe even some trick or treating!  In the mean time, here are th eweek's highlights.

I'm gettin ready for Halloweenz ya'll!

Linux users can't be tied down by clothinz!


And this ma Horsey!  I wear my Grandpa Hanson's Ridin Shirt!

And dis me!

MonnerBug!

MonnerCat

BumboSplashy!

No comments:

Post a Comment