Thursday, November 17, 2011

Allie Goes!

To recap the pre-holiday season, a lot is changing!

1.  We have two teef!

2.  We have ear infections finally clearing... we think.

3.  We have found our nanny! (We're somewhat sad we had to do this, Allie LOVED her skool so much, but the compound illnesses was too much).  We hope she can go back to Baby Bears next fall.

4.  I'm in my crib!  All night! I miss my little Monner in my arms at night, but, alas, this has been a long time coming and we are all a little happier for it.  I might even hit the gym again. (whoa!  what?... let's not be rash).

5.  We've booked our honeymoon!  I'm not sure how I'm going to leave my little Monner.  But it's paid for, alas, thy shall be done.

In celebration of all these milestones, I give you some pics of Allie on some of HER vacations...

Allie Goes:


 Allie goes.... White Whater Bumboing!















Allie goes....Where no man has gone before.



 Allie goes . . . to the Island of Misfit Toys, and helps that Dolly for Sue feel loved and plays with a squirt gun that shoots JELLY!











Allie Bumbos in the Boiling River!


Allie visits Marienplatz, Muenchen!




























and on another milestoney note, we now play PEEK!
















No comments:

Post a Comment