Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Diapers... They are a Changin

I don't know how much detail I went into regarding Monner's troubles with the Poopin.  But we were on Miralax twice a day.  Prunes, Pears, Bran... anything to get that thing movin.

Consider Hounds unleashed. 2:00 a.m. poops, nap poops, poop in the hair, poop on the table.  The kind of poop that is like that pink stuff in the Cat in the Hat.  Blueberry Poops, Prune Poops, You just can't get rid of it!  It's a Poopocalypse.

Also, after completely Monner-proofing the crib (no toys, no fluff, no fun) -- not because we're jerks, we're new parents and we have "the fear"-- but OUR child has found another way to inspire the "fear."  You know the one.  The irrational "is she breathing?" fear that prompts 5-10 visits to her crib each night.  I give you her new favorite, seemingly jacked-up sleep spot, FacePlant.  (and I know, it's hard not to notice that she's a sharp-dressed girl, sporting her Waylon Jeggings and all).

In other irrational fear news... Still no top teeth too, is this normal?  She'll be 10 months in 7 days.  It just doesn't seem right?

I'm not complaining tho, this lil Kreechur likes to snooze until 8:00 every morning.

And yesterday was my birthday.  The last of my 30's somethings.  It's over.  And so, in my wisdom, we let Monner have her first round of birthday cake.  I didn't so much "give" her the cake as allow her to continue on her path to "mom's cake destruction."  And no, I don't wear this sweatsuit to work.  Or do I?  Busted.  Hey, good moms come in all colors... of sweatsuits.   IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!  it's allowed, right?

 
and my favorite past time... The Mall and the Train at da Mall


and my other favorite past time--Askin Fore RESPEK!








No comments:

Post a Comment