Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here we go! - a Post from Mama to Monner

The race is on.  I'm getting over anxious excited about our first Christmas with MONNER!   Dad's calm, as he just realized stores are open 24 hours until Christmas.  Great. 

You have FOUR sets of grandparents people!  FOUR.  Some are an hour away, some are in the neighborhood, some or far, too far away.  It's going to be tough.  

You are safely at home rocking out to your new tunes Nanny 'Manda made for you.  Mama Llama and Dad Dur Dur are scrambling for last-minute gifts on our lunch break.

You have been SO silly lately, I have a hard time leaving you in the morning.  You eschew napping, but sleep at night has been great and you are SO cuddly wuddly in the morning!  Your new thing is kisses and hugs.  This is utterly irresistible.  How can I possibly be expected to go to work?   

Last night you and I had the nighttime bottle in Llama and Dur Dur's bed, we were two happy little clams, snoozin away, then Dur had to come in and wake us up.  Danged ol Dur!

To cap it off, you're my joy, my biggest blessing and I count my stars and thank the Lord every day for you.  I love you lil Monner!  You are the best Christmas gift a girl could ever wish to receive.

Dancin with Daddy "Dur Dur"








No comments:

Post a Comment