Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Very Monner Christmas

I had a pretty good Creemas. I got loadz of new stuffz, bookz, Grinches, Bigsbys and fluffy stuff! Oh and a Monkey dat pop outta a box... he intreegz me! Boy Iz had a REEL good time~! Plus i get to eat lots more better stuffs nwo lik FrechyToast an Yogurtz!

I went to Alcapulco with Gumpa an Grammie Hanson yesterday, we had a special Creemas Feast! I had beenz and avacado! YUm! Dem Green things reely treat me rite! Unkel Dalton made me laff too wif his funny fases!

Mom gabe me deez pics to post.  Check me out! --

--NOTE FROM MOM Llama...

Dear Allie... We just enjoyed the best Christmas holiday ever, we missed sharing your first Christmas with Uncles Matt, Chad and Kyle, Aunties Squirrel, Christa, Norma, Tasha and Rosalinda, and all your cousins:(  And we didn't get to take you out on your new sled, BUT...   You were so good, and gracious and had the best time.  You never wined over the noise, late nights, over-kissing and hugging and above-all you slept and took your naps like a champ.  You tried new things and played in your new barn. The best part was we got to take a little winter Wheelie Ride!

We had four whole days with you and it was priceless.  We also had to put new bumpers on the tables, cause you seem to enjoy some new Monkey talents.

And how could I forget the BEST present ever?  We let you stay up on Christmas Eve until 11:00 p.m., when you decided to start talking.  You said "Da Da" not once but each time we said it.  Obviously you are an 8 month old genius.

p.s. don't post the nakie pics.  k, thanks, love Llama.


Santa was good to me!

My new Boyfren, Andrew

I LOVE dis barn!

and i love deez sox!

ma Grinchy!

I'm drunk on Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment