Thursday, December 8, 2011

In Pursuit of Happyness

Well guess what errybody!  I'm 8 months old! I gotz ma Creemas tree up, and dem lights, dare real kool, but mostly i am likin da things hangin out under ma treez.

I had my last day at skool, and dey tol my Llama dat i'm reel smart and errybody like me.  Here me and my boyfren Lucas on my las day.  I was wizzin roun' da corner in da Super Wheelie.


I really lawk ma new Nanny Amanda, she takes me to make some Krafts an stuff, an readin time and sumtawms to da Tea Source!  She fun!

Llama say I got to maybe getz sum sort of holez in ma eerz to helpz ma hearins, but we waitin on dat, also, i got real sick and my tummy wunt lemme make poopz, so Llama give me Miralax.  She say it work real good, and i think it do, cause I get to take lots of Splashy Baths lately!

Ma dad, he teachin me to crawl, but I still get real real mad cause my hanz and feetz just won RESPEK MA ATHORITY!

Here me an Llama readin my favrite book Daisy & Pip play hide an seek, i turn ma own pages!  I sure luv bookz, hope dat fat red guy bring me lotz o dem!

Ok Errybody!  I gotta go! Hope u lawk ma video!




No comments:

Post a Comment