Monday, December 12, 2011

I Got Dis

I no longer have a baby Allie.  I have a Daughter, her name is Allison.  Monner, to some.  In preparation for all of the other things she's quite sure she can do on her own, here is display number one.  Leave me the Flip alone, I got dis.

I don't even know when this all happened.  Moreover, despite all of our efforts in trying to teach her signs for "Eat" and "more" she has designed her own.  I ask "do you want to 'eat'" and make the sign.  Response?  She smacks her lips like somebody who is eating with their mouth open.  Seriously.  What on Earth could have provoked this rebellion?  I think I have an idea... something to do with DNA and her mama, that's where.  This is Allie's first in likely many years of  "yeah, Mom?  I'm not really into your shitty sign language, so I made up my own, and you BEST assimilate."

No comments:

Post a Comment